07 June 2009

Mikey update - Sun 6/07 9:20am PST

Just a brief update this morning, I'm sure I'll have more to report later.

Today was day THREE of Mike waking up with no rib pain! Pat says he's in very good spirits today, too. Today they are going to try and get our old recliner over to Mike so he can relax in that all day, rather than the wheelchair! Then, Pat, Mike, and Mike's brother Bill (perhaps some others, not sure) are going to lunch at Pete & Johnny's.

Pat is really enjoying spending time with Mike, and although I can't speak for Mike...even though I sometimes do :) ...I'm sure Mike is enjoying the time with Pat. It's looking like I'll be headed out there Wednesday night, but that is still TBD.

Will post more later after I talk to the boys this afternoon!

One last note...in Mike's words (from FB ironically).. "getting better everyday!"

Until the next update, stay well, and enjoy your weekend!
Love & Blessings,
karin

No comments: