15 October 2010

it's friday.

I love fridays. Not because I only work a 1/2 day, which doesn't hurt, but because it's strength day at the gym. I get there at 1, and have a solid 1-hour with Tori. I hurt a bit when i'm done, but not as much as I hurt on sundays. :)

As per usual, I have very little to say. I did watch a bunch of Harry Potter stuff on TV on the Bio channel last night while the husband was at a work dinner. Very entertaining. Weekend plans include a plethora of fun activities including, sorting through our mail from the past month, getting a new tree for our front yard, a trip to target...and i think a concert on sunday night. Don't forget college football tomorrow (GO BADGERS!) and the Giants/Phillies series begins. Go Giants!

No, I'm not really a Giants fan, but after P's cousin Dan Runzler was called up to pitch for the Giants last year, I can't help but root for them. It's when they play the Padres that it's hard :)

It's Friday. That is all.
Love & Blessings,
k

No comments: